Sunday, February 10, 2013

App Spotlight: Vine

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for the past couple weeks.  Between moving into my new apartment and starting my last semester of college, I haven't had the time or energy to post.  Now that I've managed to create some form of routine, I should be back to updating regularly.


Today's post is about an iPhone app called Vine.  It's been around for a little while, but I just discovered it this morning.  Basically it's an app that let's you take and share 7-seconds of looping video.  Some people get really creative with their videos.  I've been playing around with it all day.  It is very user-friendly and makes even the most amateur of movie makers feel like the next Spielberg.  Here are some screenshots I snapped to show how easy it is to use!

{SEARCH HASHTAGS & PEOPLE; SHARE ON FB & TWITTER}

Not convinced yet? Download it and try it out for yourself.  The best part: it's free

Here are a couple videos I made earlier today:





Does anyone else have a Vine account?  Are you as addicted as I am?

1 comment:

  1. That seems like a fun app, I have seen it in the App store but never thought much about it. I might look into that now! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    xo,
    Emily
    www.lifesn0tebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover